The flat profile and the relatively relaxed welt will spare the feet of climbing novices. The plush leather upper is quilted for added comfort, while the Vision rubber makes no compromises in traction and grip. The supportive midsole facilitates slider movements and balance, in addition to helping you develop both your strength and your technique.
- 1.8mm suede upper
- Flat shape offering both comfort and performance.
- Two strap closure for a solid and precise fit
- 1.9mm Flexan midsole for good support
- 5mm Scarpa Vision rubber sole
- Usually, members choose slippers with 1 to 1.5 sizes (performance) or 0.5 to 1 size (comfort) lower than their city shoes