* Please note that these shoes are demos, so they are not in their original packaging and were used as demonstrators. They have some scratches and wear, however they are all functional.
All sales are final and without warranty.
Small edges and nasty smears are nothing these shoes can't handle. The updated Vapor V has a slightly stiffer midsole than the previous, providing a supportive platform for hard face and crack climbs. Scarpa's Bi-Tension system pulls power back from your toes rather than cramming your foot painfully forward, so you get more power with less tension on your foot.
- Uppers are made of microsuede for comfort and long-lasting fit.
- Padded mesh tongue cushions feet on long multi-pitches and in cracks.
- Slightly asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement.
- 1.5mm Talyn midsole provides a supportive platform for edging and jamming.
- Sole is 3.5mm Vibram® XS Edge rubber grips small edges.
Weight : 420g (38)
Ideal for : Bouldering Indoor climbing Sport and toprope climbing
Type : Moderate
Asymmetry : Medium
Stiffness : Medium
Uppers : Synthetic
Closure : Hook-and-loop
Outsoles : 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2
Lined : No
Made in : Italy