Light technical boots, designed for mixed routes and alpine routes in high mountains where the warmth of your feet and good contact with the ground are essential. It is a high-end and versatile mountain boot whose characteristics and construction are essentially aimed at keeping your feet warm, dry and comfortable. 3mm suede and Schoeller fabric are bonded using Sock-Fit technology to create a virtually seamless exterior. The stretchy lining with a GORE-TEX membrane and the integrated gaiter combine to keep your feet warm and dry so that you have as little distraction as possible when facing technical challenges in front of you.
- Upper made of 3 mm Perwanger leather coated with a waterproof coating based on HS12 silicone and inserts of S-Tech fabric
- GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort lining for excellent waterproofing and light insulation
- RIBS edges made of polyurethane injected directly on the elastic fabric of the tongue in order to distribute the pressure evenly on the top of the foot and to eliminate pressure points
- Pulleys attached to the eyelets to ensure quick lacing and easy adjustment, in addition to distributing the pressure evenly and keeping the foot and ankle well
- Gaiter integrated with two closures to prevent the infiltration of snow and stones; two snaps remain tightly closed even if snow collects and elastic band keeps the gaiter in place
- Pro-Fiber 20 footbed