* Please note that these shoes are demos, so they are not in their original packaging and were used as demonstrators. They have some scratches and wear, however they are all functional.
All sales are final and without warranty.
These boots are made for shredding and blurring the line between freeski and AT. A redesigned ski/walk mechanism and buckle system is robust and combines touring efficiency with downhill performance. The unique tongue is designed for easy touring and easy entry, and it offers more forward flex than a regularly styled tongue. This newest version features a Recco® reflector in the power strap, which can be located by rescue crews at many ski areas in the event. Tech fittings and a stiff Intuition liner round out this hard-charging package.
- Pebax® Rnew® shell provides downhill performance in a lightweight package.
- Cuff is Pebax® Rnew® with Outdry® venting to keep things stiff and well ventilated.
- Pebax® Rnew® is a partially plant-based polymer derived from castor seeds.
- Axial alpine evo tongue is made of Pebax and blends overlap and cabrio style entry.
- Wave closure system uses a self-equalizing cable and a single buckle for a secure fit.
- Heel retention strap keeps the heel locked in nicely for a blister-free tour.
- Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex G liner is thermoformable for a custom fit.
- Quickstep fittings and fitting indicator simplify the process of getting your boots on and off.
- Speedlock Plus ski/walk mechanism offers friction-free touring efficiency with downhill performance.
- Vibram® Cayman PRO sole has a smooth rubber toe and lugged rubber profile to reduce snow build up and provide grip.
- Recco® reflector in power strap can be detected by rescue crews in many ski areas. Not a substitute for avalanche transceiver and appropriate knowledge when travelling in the backcountry.
- Flex index is 110.
Weight : 2.88kg (26.5)
Ideal for : Freeride and freeskiing Alpine touring
Boot/binding compatibility : Alpine touring Tech
Buckles : 3
Lower shell material : Pebax Rnew
Shell cuff material : Pebax Rnew
Sole type : Alpine Touring Tech
Forward lean : 16º
Range of motion : 60º
Flex index : 110
Last width : 101mm
Thermoformable inner boot : Yes
Hike mode : Yes
Made in : Italy