* Please note that these shoes are demos, so they are not in their original packaging and were used as demonstrators. They have some scratches and wear, however they are all functional.
All sales are final and without warranty.
Sensitive shoes for dancing up steep sport routes and working moves on your training wall. They have good rubber coverage that lends itself to involved footwork and tricky hooking tactics. A bi-tensioned randing system keeps weight centered over the toe, but doesn't cram your foot forward.
- Durable Lorica® leather uppers.
- Rubber toe patch provides toe-scumming and hooking power.
- Slightly asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement.
- Vibram XS Edge rubber is designed to grip through friction moves.
Weight : 368g (40)
Ideal for : Bouldering Indoor climbing Sport and toprope climbing
Type : Aggressive
Asymmetry : Medium
Stiffness : Medium
Uppers : Synthetic Closure : Hook-and-loop
Outsoles : 3.5mm Vibram XS Edge
Lined : No
Made in : Italy