* Please note that these shoes are demos, so they are not in their original packaging and were used as demonstrators. They have some scratches and wear, however they are all functional.
All sales are final and without warranty.
The closest thing to climbing barefoot, but better. Offering finger-like grabbing ability and designed for maximum toe sensitivity, the Furia S is ready to grip whatever you’re sending. An Integral Power Rib adds structure for precisions and adaptability, while the microsuede fabric supports your movement but doesn’t loosen over time.
- Non-stretchy microsuede ensures a consistent fit over time.
- Long, narrow IPR (Integral Power Rib) strap runs from the toe to heel to provide structure to the shoe.
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot adds security on technical toe hooks and scums.
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for steep routes and boulder problems.
- 1mm Flexan midsole with a floating big toe pad adds slight support without losing sensitivity.
- Dual pull-loops at the heel.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and sensitivity.
Weight : 440g (40)
Ideal for : Bouldering Indoor climbing Sport and toprope climbing
Type : Aggressive
Asymmetry : High
Stiffness : Soft
Uppers : Synthetic
Closure : Hook-and-loop
Outsoles : 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2
Lined : No
Made in : Italy