* Please note that these shoes are demos, so they are not in their original packaging and were used as demonstrators. They have some scratches and wear, however they are all functional.
All sales are final and without warranty.
Lightweight, super sensitive and ridiculously aggressive for your next project. Purpose-built for sending steep technical boulders and overhanging lines, the Drago does without a traditional midsole for a truly locked-in fit.
- Non-stretchy microsuede for a consistent fit over time.
- Long narrow PCB (Power Connection Band) strap runs from the toe to heel and provides a "sucked in" fit at the arch.
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot is ideal for technical toe hooks and scumming.
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for steep routes.
- Dual pull-loops at the heel.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and outstanding sensitivity.
Weight : 400g (40)
Ideal for : Bouldering Sport and toprope climbing Indoor climbing
Type : Aggressive
Asymmetry : High
Stiffness : Soft
Uppers : Synthetic
Closure : Hook-and-loop
Outsoles : 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2
Lined : No
Made in : Italy