* Please note that these shoes are demos, so they are not in their original packaging and were used as demonstrators. They have some scratches and wear, however they are all functional.
All sales are final and without warranty.
Great for steep, hard routes with tiny foot holds. The third iteration of the original Booste features a slightly larger midsole for extra support on small edges, plus a redesigned rand and heel to focus power at your toes.
- Thin ceramic microsuede upper is abrasion resistant.
- Alcantara fibres in the toe area mould to your foot.
- Differentiated Tension System drives your foot forward to focus power at the toe.
- PAF system distributes heel pressure.
- 1mm Flexan midsole has a midfoot flex point to balance support and sensitivity.
- Rubber compound provides exceptional friction and sensitivity.
Weight : 490g (40)
Ideal for : Sport and toprope climbing Indoor climbing Bouldering
Type : Aggressive
Asymmetry : High
Stiffness : Soft
Uppers : Synthetic
Closure : Hook-and-loop
Outsoles : 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2
Lined : No
Made in : Italy