* Please note that these shoes are demos, so they are not in their original packaging and were used as demonstrators. They have some scratches and wear, however they are all functional.
All sales are final and without warranty.
These all-round shoes are at home in the gym or on the rock, packing a lot of performance without sacrificing comfort. The upper is made with a non-stretchy microfibre and a soft liner for a plush next-to-skin feel. The moderate downturn and asymmetry, paired with the Z-shaped Wave strap closure, helps keep precision in the toes without the compression of a high-performance shoe. This shoe is a great stepping stone for a climber looking to transition from a beginner climbing shoe to a more performance oriented shoe.
- Microfibre upper ensures a consistent fit over time and a soft liner adds comfort and durability.
- Slightly asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement in steep and slabby terrain.
- Z-strap closure system spreads the pressure of cinching down the strap across the upper and allows for lots of adjustment.
- 1.5mm Talyn midsole supports your foot when edging.
- V-Tension randing system holds your forefoot securely in place.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and sensitivity.
Weight : 380g (38)
Ideal for : Indoor climbing Bouldering Sport and toprope climbing
Type : Moderate
Asymmetry : Medium
Stiffness : Medium
Uppers : Synthetic
Closure : Hook-and-loop
Outsoles : 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2
Lined : Yes
Made in : Italy